JKS London employees have full security clearance to work both Airside and Landside at many major UK and London airport locations. Our Engineering staff have a full understanding of airport regulations, procedures, and legislative requirements.
The installation and maintenance works carried out at many major UK airports, comply with each location's permit to work system.
The statutory maintenance carried out includes:
- Fixed Wire Testing & Electrical Installation Condition Reports
The Restaurant Group at Gatwick, Stansted, Luton, and Southampton Airports
- Emergency Lighting annual testing at Gatwick and Stansted Airports
- Portable Appliance Testing at Heathrow, Gatwick, Stansted and Southampton Airports.
- Residual Current Device Testing at Heathrow, Gatwick and Stansted Airports.
- Light Box and Sign Inspections at Heathrow, Gatwick and Stansted Airports.
- Fire Shutter Inspections at Gatwick Airport
- Airport Safety Compliance Audit Works – CHS and Bureau Veritas Safety Audits Works